I am a born again christian. Thats really all that needs to be said, because when something is placed centrally in our lives, it becomes our life. God is my life and my Life is His. What I write here are the thoughts I have and revelations I find that I feel the whole world should hear about. The things I want to shout from the rooftops. This is my rooftop.

Saturday 18 August 2007

Ups and downs

So often in life things get a little hard. In fact as an Englishman I have become so good at moaning that Life often has way more downs than ups. Especially in churches we have this bizarre tendancy that when things get a little hard, we stop coming. Even if it's only for a week... Odd.

Here are my thoughts on that:-

When times are good, praise hard. When times are bad, Praise Harder!
When times are good, pray hard. When times are bad, Pray Harder!
When times are good, have faith, based on hope. When times are bad, step up that faith, just focusing on the hope we have in God!
When times are good, love each other with all we have. When things go a little sour, take that love to another level, with generosity and forgiveness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen to that. especially the forgiveness n generosity bit. Gem/Tink